- My partner and I applied for thesis subsidy. Please wish us luck! We really need all the help we can get as we will be doing a loooot of molecular work involving some really expensive reagents :(
- I got a haircut yesterday. Super spur of the moment decision but I'm pretty happy with the results. My hair's back to being short and I can't say I regret it. I've always preferred my hair short but my mom was insisting I grow my hair out for my graduation picture. This time I'll grow it out na, promise!
- Went shopping for my mom yesterday & I managed to get myself a few things as well!
- Speaking of shopping, I really want to get myself these super cute gladiators from Topshop....but my boyfriend won't let me :( He keeps on calling me "centipede" for owning "so many" pairs of shoes :((((( (+ Is it just me or do Topshop shoes hurt like crazy?!)
- I got myself new lippies this week! Below is me wearing my new Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp. (Sorry for this horrible photo, I got so bored after I got home from school so I played around with Photobooth!)
That's it for now. 3 classes, 1 orientation, and 1 more org GA to go!!! Can't wait for the long weekend!
How's everyone's week going?